Thursday, August 26, 2010




So, after packing and unpacking and then repacking and THEN getting frustrated, i may just work on the watercolour stuff at home. I never realized how much I actually move about at the school. So, I guess this means no watercolour updates during the week unless I am workiing on something BRILLIANT! Which, well, is hardly ever.


I've seem to be caught in some sort of Arwen, Lord of the Rings kick again. Just like any fan, I've already accumulated a large pile of refrences but hardly EVER use them. SO, I guess maybe they may come out and some sketches will be mades.

I guess I'll bore you with something much less entertaining now.


Made it to the Landsmeet and destroyed Loghaine in Dragon Age: Origins. Much ready to be playing Awakening, but one must be patient witht his sort of thing. I've really enjoyed it so far and I wish I had [ut more time into because I don't know if I'll go through it again considerign I'll have to watch Lynn AND Jonathan play through again. So, who knows.


Thor blessed us with QUITE a storm today though. At first I was worried since the power kept flickering off, bit now, everything seems normal again, so I hope he doesn't plan on continueing his work until I get home. That'd be most kind of him. :D


UGH, I keep getting these messages. I wish I could just unleash my fury on someone without some sort of repercussion. This is the life of a hungry skinny angry person.


Until next time. <3

3 comments:

  1. DRAGON AGE! WHOOO! What messages?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you know. I would text you as well, but my phone is dead. If you are on, I'll message you and let you know.

    ReplyDelete