Friday, August 27, 2010

So, I have some sketches for you...






So after finally figuring out how to work this scanner, I can do a small sketch post! I was originally going to bog down this place with everything I've done in the last two weeks, but because of some secrets and surprises for some people, I can't do that, so I'm only posting only what I like.

The above is some lovely Raven bellies and feet, though I'm not sure what iniated me in sketching them, it releived me at work and is cute to stare at. The below is just a scribble.



The original sketch to the Gwen and Ferisyl coloured pic.







And last, Alistair from Dragon Age: Origins.







So, all in all, productivity for you. I would post more about my day but I am much too worn out to sit here and recap my boring life, ha ha. I'll leave you to your comments.


have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment